Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==XEN has been updated to version 4.2.3 c/s 26170, fixing various bugs and security issues.
- XSA-72: Fixed ocaml xenstored that mishandled oversized message replies. (CVE-2013-4416)
- XSA-63: Fixed information leaks through I/O instruction emulation. (CVE-2013-4355)
- XSA-66: Fixed information leak through fbld instruction emulation. (CVE-2013-4361)
- XSA-67: Fixed information leak through outs instruction emulation. (CVE-2013-4368)
- XSA-68: Fixed possible null dereference when parsing vif ratelimiting info. (CVE-2013-4369)
- XSA-69: Fixed misplaced free in ocaml xc_vcpu_getaffinity stub. (CVE-2013-4370)
- XSA-70: Fixed use-after-free in libxl_list_cpupool under memory pressure. (CVE-2013-4371)
- XSA-71: xen: qemu disk backend (qdisk) resource leak.
- XSA-62: Fixed information leak on AVX and/or LWP capable CPUs. (CVE-2013-1442)
- XSA-58: Page reference counting error due to XSA-45/CVE-2013-1918 fixes. Various bugs have also been fixed:. (CVE-2013-1432)
- Boot failure with xen kernel in UEFI mode with error 'No memory for trampoline'. (bnc#833483)
- Improvements to block-dmmd script. (bnc#828623)
- MTU size on Dom0 gets reset when booting DomU with e1000 device. (bnc#840196)
- In HP's UEFI x86_64 platform and with xen environment, in booting stage, xen hypervisor will panic.
- Xen: migration broken from xsave-capable to xsave-incapable host. (bnc#833796)
- In xen, 'shutdown -y 0 -h' cannot power off system.
- In HP's UEFI x86_64 platform with xen environment, xen hypervisor will panic on multiple blades nPar.
- vcpus not started after upgrading Dom0 from SLES 11 SP2 to SP3. (bnc#835896)
- SLES 11 SP3 Xen security patch does not automatically update UEFI boot binary. (bnc#836239)
- Failed to setup devices for vm instance when start multiple vms simultaneously. (bnc#824676)
- SLES 9 SP4 guest fails to start after upgrading to SLES 11 SP3. (bnc#817799)
- Various upstream fixes have been included
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published