Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==This update for the Linux Kernel 3.12.69-60_64_32 fixes several issues. The following security bugs were fixed :
- CVE-2017-7533: A bug in inotify code allowed local users to escalate privilege (bsc#1050751).
- CVE-2017-7645: The NFSv2/NFSv3 server in the nfsd subsystem in the Linux kernel allowed remote attackers to cause a denial of service (system crash) via a long RPC reply, related to net/sunrpc/svc.c, fs/nfsd/nfs3xdr.c, and fs/nfsd/nfsxdr.c (bsc#1046191).
- CVE-2017-2636: Race condition in drivers/tty/n_hdlc.c in the Linux kernel allowed local users to gain privileges or cause a denial of service (double free) by setting the HDLC line discipline (bsc#1027575).
- CVE-2017-9242: The __ip6_append_data function in net/ipv6/ip6_output.c in the Linux kernel is too late in checking whether an overwrite of an skb data structure may occur, which allowed local users to cause a denial of service (system crash) via crafted system calls (bsc#1042892).
- CVE-2017-8890: The inet_csk_clone_lock function in net/ipv4/inet_connection_sock.c in the Linux kernel allowed attackers to cause a denial of service (double free) or possibly have unspecified other impact by leveraging use of the accept system call (bsc#1038564).
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published