Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The installed version of Firefox is earlier than 14.0 and thus, is potentially affected by the following security issues :
- Several memory safety issues exist, some of which could potentially allow arbitrary code execution.
- An error related to drag and drop can allow incorrect URLs to be displayed. (CVE-2012-1950)
- Several memory safety issues exist related to the Gecko layout engine. (CVE-2012-1951, CVE-2012-1952, CVE-2012-1953, CVE-2012-1954)
- Cross-site scripting attacks are possible due to an error related to the '<embed>' tag within an RSS '<description>' element. (CVE-2012-1957)
- A use-after-free error exists related to the method 'nsGlobalWindow::PageHidden'. (CVE-2012-1958)
- An error exists that can allow 'same-compartment security wrappers' (SCSW) to be bypassed.
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to the color management library (QCMS). (CVE-2012-1960)
- The 'X-Frames-Options' header is ignored if it is duplicated. (CVE-2012-1961)
- A memory corruption error exists related to the method 'JSDependentString::undepend'. (CVE-2012-1962)
- An error related to the 'Content Security Policy' (CSP) implementation can allow the disclosure of OAuth 2.0 access tokens and OpenID credentials. (CVE-2012-1963)
- An error exists related to the 'feed:' URL that can allow cross-site scripting attacks. (CVE-2012-1965)
- Cross-site scripting attacks are possible due to an error related to the 'data:' URL and context menus.
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published