Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3 kernel was updated to 4.4.82 to receive various security and bugfixes. The following security bugs were fixed :
- CVE-2017-1000111: Fixed a race condition in net-packet code that could be exploited to cause out-of-bounds memory access (bsc#1052365).
- CVE-2017-1000112: Fixed a race condition in net-packet code that could have been exploited by unprivileged users to gain root access. (bsc#1052311).
- CVE-2017-8831: The saa7164_bus_get function in drivers/media/pci/saa7164/saa7164-bus.c in the Linux kernel allowed local users to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds array access) or possibly have unspecified other impact by changing a certain sequence-number value, aka a 'double fetch' vulnerability (bnc#1037994).
- CVE-2017-7542: The ip6_find_1stfragopt function in net/ipv6/output_core.c in the Linux kernel allowed local users to cause a denial of service (integer overflow and infinite loop) by leveraging the ability to open a raw socket (bnc#1049882).
- CVE-2017-11473: Buffer overflow in the mp_override_legacy_irq() function in arch/x86/kernel/acpi/boot.c in the Linux kernel allowed local users to gain privileges via a crafted ACPI table (bnc#1049603).
- CVE-2017-7533: Race condition in the fsnotify implementation in the Linux kernel allowed local users to gain privileges or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via a crafted application that leverages simultaneous execution of the inotify_handle_event and vfs_rename functions (bnc#1049483 bnc#1050677).
- CVE-2017-7541: The brcmf_cfg80211_mgmt_tx function in drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/cfg8021 1.c in the Linux kernel allowed local users to cause a denial of service (buffer overflow and system crash) or possibly gain privileges via a crafted NL80211_CMD_FRAME Netlink packet (bnc#1049645).
- CVE-2017-10810: Memory leak in the virtio_gpu_object_create function in drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_object.c in the Linux kernel allowed attackers to cause a denial of service (memory consumption) by triggering object-initialization failures (bnc#1047277).
The update package also includes non-security fixes. See advisory for details.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published