Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==Security Fix(es) :
- An use-after-free flaw was found in the Linux kernel which enables a race condition in the L2TPv3 IP Encapsulation feature. A local user could use this flaw to escalate their privileges or crash the system.
- A flaw was found that can be triggered in keyring_search_iterator in keyring.c if type->match is NULL. A local user could use this flaw to crash the system or, potentially, escalate their privileges.
- It was found that the NFSv4 server in the Linux kernel did not properly validate layout type when processing NFSv4 pNFS LAYOUTGET and GETDEVICEINFO operands. A remote attacker could use this flaw to soft- lockup the system and thus cause denial of service. (CVE-2017-8797, Important)
This update also fixes multiple Moderate and Low impact security issues :
- CVE-2015-8839, CVE-2015-8970, CVE-2016-9576, CVE-2016-7042, CVE-2016-7097, CVE-2016-8645, CVE-2016-9576, CVE-2016-9588, CVE-2016-9806, CVE-2016-10088, CVE-2016-10147, CVE-2017-2596, CVE-2017-2671, CVE-2017-5970, CVE-2017-6001, CVE-2017-6951, CVE-2017-7187, CVE-2017-7616, CVE-2017-7889, CVE-2017-8890, CVE-2017-9074, CVE-2017-8890, CVE-2017-9075, CVE-2017-8890, CVE-2017-9076, CVE-2017-8890, CVE-2017-9077, CVE-2017-9242, CVE-2014-7970, CVE-2014-7975, CVE-2016-6213, CVE-2016-9604, CVE-2016-9685
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published