Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==An update is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
GNOME is the default desktop environment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Security Fix(es) :
* libsoup: Crash in soup_cookie_jar.c:get_cookies() on empty hostnames (CVE-2018-12910)
* poppler: Infinite recursion in fofi/FoFiType1C.cc:FoFiType1C::cvtGlyph() function allows denial of service (CVE-2017-18267)
* libgxps: heap based buffer over read in ft_font_face_hash function of gxps-fonts.c (CVE-2018-10733)
* libgxps: Stack-based buffer overflow in calling glib in gxps_images_guess_content_type of gcontenttype.c (CVE-2018-10767)
* poppler: NULL pointer dereference in Annot.h:AnnotPath::getCoordsLength() allows for denial of service via crafted PDF (CVE-2018-10768)
* poppler: out of bounds read in pdfunite (CVE-2018-13988)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Red Hat would like to thank chenyuan (NESA Lab) for reporting CVE-2018-10733 and CVE-2018-10767 and Hosein Askari for reporting CVE-2018-13988.
Additional Changes :
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 Release Notes linked from the References section
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published