Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==wireshark was updated to 1.4.15 to fix multiple security issues.
Issues fixed :
- fix bnc#776038(CVE-2012-4285 / CVE-2012-4288 / CVE-2012-4289 / CVE-2012-4296 / CVE-2012-4291 / CVE-2012-4292 / CVE-2012-4293 / CVE-2012-4290), bnc#772738 (CVE-2012-4048 / CVE-2012-4049)(fixed upstream)
- Security fixes :
- wnpa-sec-2012-13 The DCP ETSI dissector could trigger a zero division. Reported by Laurent Butti. (Bug 7566)
- wnpa-sec-2012-15 The XTP dissector could go into an infinite loop. Reported by Ben Schmidt. (Bug 7571)
- wnpa-sec-2012-17 The AFP dissector could go into a large loop. Reported by Stefan Cornelius. (Bug 7603)
- wnpa-sec-2012-18 The RTPS2 dissector could overflow a buffer. Reported by Laurent Butti. (Bug 7568)
- wnpa-sec-2012-20 The CIP dissector could exhaust system memory. Reported y Ben Schmidt. (Bug 7570)
- wnpa-sec-2012-21 The STUN dissector could crash.
Reported by Laurent Butti. (Bug 7569)
- wnpa-sec-2012-22 The EtherCAT Mailbox dissector could abort. Reported by Laurent Butti. (Bug 7562)
- wnpa-sec-2012-23 The CTDB dissector could go into a large loop. Reported by Ben Schmidt. (Bug 7573)
- Bug fixes :
- Wireshark crashes on opening very short NFS pcap file.
- Updated Protocol Support
- AFP, Bluetooth L2CAP, CIP, CTDB, DCP ETSI, EtherCAT Mailbox, FC Link Control LISP, NFS, RTPS2, SCTP, STUN, XTP
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published