Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==This update for glibc provides fixes for security and non-security issues.
These security issues have been fixed :
- CVE-2015-1781: Buffer length after padding in resolv/nss_dns/dns-host.c. (bsc#927080)
- CVE-2013-2207: pt_chown did not properly check permissions for tty files, which allowed local users to change the permission on the files and obtain access to arbitrary pseudo-terminals by leveraging a FUSE file system. (bsc#830257)
- CVE-2014-8121: DB_LOOKUP in the Name Service Switch (NSS) did not properly check if a file is open, which allowed remote attackers to cause a denial of service (infinite loop) by performing a look-up while the database is iterated over the database, which triggers the file pointer to be reset. (bsc#918187)
- Fix read past end of pattern in fnmatch. (bsc#920338)
The update package also includes non-security fixes. See advisory for details.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published