Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==This update for MozillaFirefox to version ESR 52.6 fixes several issues. These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2018-5091: Use-after-free with DTMF timers (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5095: Integer overflow in Skia library during edge builder allocation (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5096: Use-after-free while editing form elements (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5097: Use-after-free when source document is manipulated during XSLT (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5098: Use-after-free while manipulating form input elements (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5099: Use-after-free with widget listener (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5102: Use-after-free in HTML media elements (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5103: Use-after-free during mouse event handling (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5104: Use-after-free during font face manipulation (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5117: URL spoofing with right-to-left text aligned left-to-right (bsc#1077291).
- CVE-2018-5089: Various memory safety bugs (bsc#1077291).
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published