Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The version of GlassFish Server running on the remote host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities in the following components :
- The implementation of Network Security Services (NSS) does not ensure that data structures are initialized, which could result in a denial of service or disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2013-1739)
- The implementation of Network Security Services (NSS) does not properly handle the TLS False Start feature and could allow man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Network Security Services (NSS) contains an integer overflow flaw that allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service. (CVE-2013-1741)
- An error exists in the 'Null_Cipher' function in the file 'ssl/ssl3con.c' related to handling invalid handshake packets that could allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2013-5605)
- An error exists in the 'CERT_VerifyCert' function in the file 'lib/certhigh/certvfy.c' that could allow invalid certificates to be treated as valid.
- Oracle Mojarra contains a cross-site scripting vulnerability due to improperly sanitized user-supplied input. This allows an attacker to execute arbitrary script code within the context of the affected site. (CVE-2013-5855)
- Network Security Services (NSS) contains a race condition in libssl that occurs during session ticket processing. A remote attacker can exploit this flaw to cause a denial of service. (CVE-2014-1490)
- Network Security Services (NSS) does not properly restrict public values in Diffie-Hellman key exchanges, allowing a remote attacker to bypass cryptographic protection mechanisms. (CVE-2014-1491)
- An issue exists in the Network Security (NSS) library due to improper handling of IDNA domain prefixes for wildcard certificates. This issue allows man-in- the-middle attacks. (CVE-2014-1492)
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published