Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The version of Firefox installed on the remote Mac OS X host is prior to 35.0. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple unspecified memory safety issues exist within the browser engine. (CVE-2014-8634, CVE-2014-8635)
- A flaw exists where DOM objects with some specific properties can bypass XrayWrappers. This can allow web content to confuse privileged code, potentially enabling privilege escalation. (CVE-2014-8636)
- A flaw exists in the rendering of bitmap images. When rending a malformed bitmap image, memory may not always be properly initialized, which can result in a leakage of data to web content. (CVE-2014-8637)
- A flaw exists in 'navigator.sendBeacon()' in which it does not follow the cross-origin resource sharing specification. This results in requests from 'sendBeacon()' lacking an 'origin' header, which allows malicious sites to perform XSRF attacks. (CVE-2014-8638)
- A flaw exists when receiving 407 Proxy Authentication responses with a 'set-cookie' header. This can allow a session-fixation attack. (CVE-2014-8639)
- A flaw exists in Web Audio that cam allow a small block of memory to be read. (CVE-2014-8640)
- A read-after-free flaw exists in WebRTC due to the way tracks are handled, which can result in a potentially exploitable crash or incorrect WebRTC behavior.
- A flaw exists where delegated Online Certificate Status Protocol responder certificates fail to recognize the id-pkix-ocsp-nocheck extension. This can result in a user connecting to a site with a revoked certificate.
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published