Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The version of Firefox ESR 31.x installed on the remote Mac OS X host is prior to 31.3. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory safety flaws exist within the browser engine. Exploiting these, an attacker can cause a denial of service or execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2014-1587, CVE-2014-1588)
- A use-after-free error exists due the creation of a second XML root element when parsing HTML written to a document created with 'document.open()' function which can result in arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-1592)
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists in the 'mozilla::FileBlockCache::Read' function when parsing media which can result in arbitrary code execution.
- A casting error exists when casting from the 'BasicThebesLayer' layer to the 'BasicContainerLayer' layer which can result in arbitrary code execution.
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists due to the CoreGraphic framework creating log files containing sensitive information in the '/tmp' directory.
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published