Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The version of Adobe Flash Player installed on the remote Windows host is prior or equal to version 126.96.36.199. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) bypass vulnerability exists that allows an attacker to predict memory offsets in the call stack. (CVE-2016-1006)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-1011, CVE-2016-1013, CVE-2016-1016, CVE-2016-1017, CVE-2016-1031)
- Multiple memory corruption issues exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-1012, CVE-2016-1020, CVE-2016-1021, CVE-2016-1022, CVE-2016-1023, CVE-2016-1024, CVE-2016-1025, CVE-2016-1026, CVE-2016-1027, CVE-2016-1028, CVE-2016-1029, CVE-2016-1032, CVE-2016-1033)
- A directory search path vulnerability exists that allows an attacker to disclose sensitive resources.
- Multiple type confusion errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-1015, CVE-2016-1019)
- An overflow condition exists that is triggered when handling JPEG-XR compressed image content. An attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code.
- An unspecified security bypass vulnerability exists.
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published