Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The remote VMware ESXi host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple denial of service vulnerabilities exist in Python function _read_status() in library httplib and in function readline() in libraries smtplib, ftplib, nntplib, imaplib, and poplib. A remote attacker can exploit these vulnerabilities to crash the module.
- A out-of-bounds read error exists in file parser.c in library libxml2 due to a failure to properly check the XML_PARSER_EOF state. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this, via a crafted document that abruptly ends, to cause a denial of service.
- A spoofing vulnerability exists in the Python SSL module in the ssl.match_hostname() function due to improper handling of the NULL character ('\0') in a domain name in the Subject Alternative Name field of an X.509 certificate. A man-in-the-middle attacker can exploit this, via a crafted certificate issued by a legitimate certification authority, to spoof arbitrary SSL servers.
- cURL and libcurl are affected by a flaw related to the re-use of NTLM connections whenever more than one authentication method is enabled. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this, via a crafted request, to connect and impersonate other users. (CVE-2014-0015)
- The default configuration in cURL and libcurl reuses the SCP, SFTP, POP3, POP3S, IMAP, IMAPS, SMTP, SMTPS, LDAP, and LDAPS connections. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this, via a crafted request, to connect and impersonate other users. (CVE-2014-0138)
- A flaw exists in the xmlParserHandlePEReference() function in file parser.c in libxml2 due to loading external entities regardless of entity substitution or validation being enabled. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this, via a crafted XML document, to exhaust resources, resulting in a denial of service.
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published