Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The installed version of Thunderbird is earlier than 24.3 and is, therefore, potentially affected the following vulnerabilities:
- Memory issues exist in the browser engine that could result in a denial of service or arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-1477)
- An error exists related to System Only Wrappers (SOW) and the XML Binding Language (XBL) that could allow XUL content to be disclosed. (CVE-2014-1479)
- An error exists related to 'RasterImage' and image decoding that could allow application crashes and possibly arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-1482)
- A use-after-free error exists related to image handling and 'imgRequestProxy' that could allow application crashes and possibly arbitrary code execution.
- An error exists related to 'web workers' that could allow cross-origin information disclosure.
- Network Security Services (NSS) contains a race condition in libssl that occurs during session ticket processing. A remote attacker can exploit this flaw to cause a denial of service. (CVE-2014-1490)
- Network Security Services (NSS) does not properly restrict public values in Diffie-Hellman key exchanges, allowing a remote attacker to bypass cryptographic protection mechanisms. (CVE-2014-1491)
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published