Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==The installed version of Thunderbird 10.0.x is potentially affected by the following security issues :
- An off-by-one error exists in the 'OpenType Sanitizer' which can lead to out-bounds-reads and possible code execution. (CVE-2011-3062)
- Memory safety issues exist that could lead to arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2012-0467)
- A use-after-free error exists related to 'IDBKeyRange' of 'indexedDB'. (CVE-2012-0469)
- Heap-corruption errors exist related to 'gfxImageSurface' which can lead to possible code execution. (CVE-2012-0470)
- A multi-octet encoding issue exists which can allow cross-site scripting attacks as certain octets in multibyte character sets can destroy following octets.
- An error exists in 'WebGLBuffer' that can lead to the reading of illegal video memory. (CVE-2012-0473)
- An unspecified error can allow URL bar spoofing.
- A decoding issue exists related to 'ISO-2022-KR' and 'ISO-2022-CN' character sets which can lead to cross- site scripting attacks. (CVE-2012-0477)
- An error exists related to 'WebGL' and 'texImage2D' that can allow application crashes and possibly code execution when 'JSVAL_TO_OBJECT' is used on ordinary objects. (CVE-2012-0478)
- Address bar spoofing is possible when 'Atom XML' or 'RSS' data is loaded over HTTPS leading to phishing attacks. (CVE-2012-0479)
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published