Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==Several vulnerabilities were discovered in the chromium web browser.
- CVE-2015-1266 Intended access restrictions could be bypassed for certain URLs like chrome://gpu.
- CVE-2015-1267 A way to bypass the Same Origin Policy was discovered.
- CVE-2015-1268 Mariusz Mlynski also discovered a way to bypass the Same Origin Policy.
- CVE-2015-1269 Mike Rudy discovered that hostnames were not properly compared in the HTTP Strict Transport Policy and HTTP Public Key Pinning features, which could allow those access restrictions to be bypassed.
- CVE-2015-1270 Atte Kettunen discovered an uninitialized memory read in the ICU library.
- CVE-2015-1271 cloudfuzzer discovered a buffer overflow in the pdfium library.
- CVE-2015-1272 Chamal de Silva discovered race conditions in the GPU process implementation.
- CVE-2015-1273 makosoft discovered a buffer overflow in openjpeg, which is used by the pdfium library embedded in chromium.
- CVE-2015-1274 andrewm.bpi discovered that the auto-open list allowed certain file types to be executed immediately after download.
- CVE-2015-1276 Colin Payne discovered a use-after-free issue in the IndexedDB implementation.
- CVE-2015-1277 SkyLined discovered a use-after-free issue in chromium's accessibility implementation.
- CVE-2015-1278 Chamal de Silva discovered a way to use PDF documents to spoof a URL.
- CVE-2015-1279 mlafon discovered a buffer overflow in the pdfium library.
- CVE-2015-1280 cloudfuzzer discovered a memory corruption issue in the SKIA library.
- CVE-2015-1281 Masato Knugawa discovered a way to bypass the Content Security Policy.
- CVE-2015-1282 Chamal de Silva discovered multiple use-after-free issues in the pdfium library.
- CVE-2015-1283 Huzaifa Sidhpurwala discovered a buffer overflow in the expat library.
- CVE-2015-1284 Atte Kettunen discovered that the maximum number of page frames was not correctly checked.
- CVE-2015-1285 gazheyes discovered an information leak in the XSS auditor, which normally helps to prevent certain classes of cross-site scripting problems.
- CVE-2015-1287 filedescriptor discovered a way to bypass the Same Origin Policy.
- CVE-2015-1288 Mike Ruddy discovered that the spellchecking dictionaries could still be downloaded over plain HTTP (related to CVE-2015-1263 ).
- CVE-2015-1289 The chrome 44 development team found and fixed various issues during internal auditing.
In addition to the above issues, Google disabled the hotword extension by default in this version, which if enabled downloads files without the user's intervention
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published