Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==Several vulnerabilities have been found in the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5, a system for authenticating users and services on a network. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project identified the following problems :
- CVE-2009-0844 The Apple Product Security team discovered that the SPNEGO GSS-API mechanism suffers of a missing bounds check when reading a network input buffer which results in an invalid read crashing the application or possibly leaking information.
- CVE-2009-0845 Under certain conditions the SPNEGO GSS-API mechanism references a NULL pointer which crashes the application using the library.
- CVE-2009-0847 An incorrect length check inside the ASN.1 decoder of the MIT krb5 implementation allows an unauthenticated remote attacker to crash of the kinit or KDC program.
- CVE-2009-0846 Under certain conditions the the ASN.1 decoder of the MIT krb5 implementation frees an uninitialized pointer which could lead to denial of service and possibly arbitrary code execution
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published