Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==Several remote vulnerabilities have been discovered in the Iceweasel webbrowser, an unbranded version of the Firefox browser. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project identifies the following problems :
- CVE-2008-0017 Justin Schuh discovered that a buffer overflow in the http-index-format parser could lead to arbitrary code execution.
- CVE-2008-4582 Liu Die Yu discovered an information leak through local shortcut files.
- CVE-2008-5012 Georgi Guninski, Michal Zalewski and Chris Evan discovered that the canvas element could be used to bypass same-origin restrictions.
- CVE-2008-5013 It was discovered that insufficient checks in the Flash plugin glue code could lead to arbitrary code execution.
- CVE-2008-5014 Jesse Ruderman discovered that a programming error in the window.__proto__.__proto__ object could lead to arbitrary code execution.
- CVE-2008-5017 It was discovered that crashes in the layout engine could lead to arbitrary code execution.
- CVE-2008-5021 It was discovered that a crash in the nsFrameManager might lead to the execution of arbitrary code.
- CVE-2008-5022 'moz_bug_r_a4' discovered that the same-origin check in nsXMLHttpRequest::NotifyEventListeners() could be bypassed.
- CVE-2008-5023 Collin Jackson discovered that the -moz-binding property bypasses security checks on codebase principals.
- CVE-2008-5024 Chris Evans discovered that quote characters were improperly escaped in the default namespace of E4X documents
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published