Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==According to its self-reported version number, the Apache Tomcat service running on the remote host is 7.0.x prior to 7.0.68. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists due to a failure to enforce access restrictions when handling directory requests that are missing trailing slashes. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this to enumerate valid directories. (CVE-2015-5345)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists in the Manager and Host Manager web applications due to a flaw in the index page when issuing redirects in response to unauthenticated requests for the root directory of the application. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this to gain access to the XSRF token information stored in the index page. Note that the Apache Tomcat advisory does not list Tomcat version 7.0.0 as affected by this vulnerability. (CVE-2015-5351)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists that allows a specially crafted web application to load the StatusManagerServlet. An attacker can exploit this to gain unauthorized access to a list of all deployed applications and a list of the HTTP request lines for all requests currently being processed. (CVE-2016-0706)
- A security bypass vulnerability exists due to a flaw in the StandardManager, PersistentManager, and cluster implementations that is triggered when handling persistent sessions. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this, via a crafted object in a session, to bypass the security manager and execute arbitrary code.
- A flaw exists due to the setGlobalContext() method of ResourceLinkFactory being accessible to web applications even when run under a security manager. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this to inject malicious global context, allowing data owned by other web applications to be read or written to.
Note that Nessus has not attempted to exploit these issues but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published