Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==According to its banner, the version of PHP 5.6.x installed on the remote host is prior to 5.6.5. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities:
- An out-of-bounds read flaw in file 'cgi_main.c' exists when nmap is used to process an invalid file that begins with a hash character (#) but lacks a newline character.
A remote attacker, using a specially crafted PHP file, can exploit this vulnerability to disclose memory contents, cause a denial of service, or possibly execute code. (CVE-2014-9427)
- An out-of-bounds read issue exists in the GetCode_() function in 'gd_gif_in.c'. This allows a remote attacker to disclose memory contents. (CVE-2014-9709)
- A use-after-free memory error exists in the process_nested_data() function in 'var_unserializer.re' due to improper handling of duplicate numerical keys within the serialized properties of an object. A remote attacker, using a crafted unserialize method call, can exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code.
- A flaw exists in the exif_process_unicode() function in 'exif.c' that allows freeing an uninitialized pointer. A remote attacker, using specially crafted EXIF data in a JPEG image, can exploit this to cause a denial of service or to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0232)
Note that Nessus has not attempted to exploit these issues but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published