Back to Top
- CVEs with nessus.description==According to its banner, the version of Apache 2.2.x installed on the remote host is prior to 2.2.22. It is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- When configured as a reverse proxy, improper use of the RewriteRule and ProxyPassMatch directives could cause the web server to proxy requests to arbitrary hosts.
This could allow a remote attacker to indirectly send requests to intranet servers.
- A heap-based buffer overflow exists when mod_setenvif module is enabled and both a maliciously crafted 'SetEnvIf' directive and a maliciously crafted HTTP request header are used. (CVE-2011-3607)
- A format string handling error can allow the server to be crashed via maliciously crafted cookies.
- An error exists in 'scoreboard.c' that can allow local attackers to crash the server during shutdown.
- An error exists in 'protocol.c' that can allow 'HTTPOnly' cookies to be exposed to attackers through the malicious use of either long or malformed HTTP headers. (CVE-2012-0053)
- An error in the mod_proxy_ajp module when used to connect to a backend server that takes an overly long time to respond could lead to a temporary denial of service. (CVE-2012-4557)
Note that Nessus did not actually test for these flaws, but instead has relied on the version in the server's banner
|Max CVSS ||0
||Min CVSS ||0
Back to Top
|ID||CVSS||Summary||Last (major) update||Published